Tuesday 24 August 2010

26/365 A photo I'm proud of

Today's photographs are for my entry into The Gallery. I love The Gallery, especially because I got 14 comments last week. My big brothers have never had 14 comments before so I am really proud.
These are quite old pictures. I took them over a year ago for our end of year art competition at school. The theme was something you love and I chose to take some pictures of my little sister Betty - or FunnyGirl to you all.
She has a really funny face, we call her the crazy eyed bulldog.
I didn't win the competition but I still love these pictures of her, she looks really silly and she is.

15 comments:

  1. Biba, those are just gorgeous. And even with her eyes crossed and her tongue out so is your sister! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those are fantastic pictures, you captured her perfectly. Well done you should be proud of yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, those are great pictures! She obviously trusts you to take good photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, those are great and made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one is definitely my favourite - you've got her framed just right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant photos! She looks like shes having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love it! Thanks for making me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys must have alot of fun in your house!

    You have captured her personality so well with these shots well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny photos, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photos! I love the 2nd one...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, I'm the fifteenth !!!!
    one more than last week !
    I know a brother who's going to be jealous !

    ReplyDelete



BLOG DESIGN BY @geekisnewchic