Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm walking for Water Aid

Tomorrow after school we are going nearly 200 miles to the seaside so that we can take part in a walk called #CoastAlong for the charity Water Aid.
Water Aid is a really good charity that helps people in third world countries like Bangladesh (where my mum went) get safe water to drink.
We don't even think about not having clean water and I can't imagine what it would be like to have to walk miles every day just to get a drink.
But on Saturday I will be walking with mummy, Sonny, Betty, the people from Rabbit (have I told you how much I love rabbits?) and lots of other bloggers and their children to raise money for Water Aid.

I would love it if you could spare a couple of pounds to sponsor our team. We are 'Team Bunny' and my Manky Bunny is our team leader!
You can sponsor us through our Just Giving page and you can follow how we are getting on by following the #coastalong hashtag on Twitter and by coming back to see my photos when we get back to our hotel.

It looks like rain.... so i hope that mummy remembers to pack our raincoats (and one for Manky Bunny too!).


No comments:

Post a Comment



BLOG DESIGN BY @geekisnewchic