Wednesday 1 February 2012

What I Wore Wednesday : Original Sister

This week I did an awesome shoot. My favourite one ever and as I've been modelling since I was 2 weeks old I've done a lot of shoots!

Mum took this pic of me and my new friend T, everything that we are wearing is from the new Original Sister collection. I'll add the links to buy when they are for sale.

I loved the clothes so much that I'm going to splash out on a few bits when they are for sale. I love these denim shorts and there is an absolutely awesome skater dress that I LOVE!


The Original Sister collection  is for girls aged 2 to 12 years. Their stuff has cool little details like puffed shoulders that make a basic T look way more than a basic T. If you have a daughter, go check them out. I'm sure you will love them as much as I do. 
Now all I've got to do is wait for the collection to arrive!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I used to get my hair crimped on shoots over 25 years ago :) Funny how things come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In can see why you will be buying the shorts they are very cute.

    ReplyDelete



BLOG DESIGN BY @geekisnewchic