Saturday 1 September 2012

My Dr Martens

This is the DR MARTENS that I designed. I made the picture and sent it to the Dr Marten's offices and they sent me this back to me. How my design would look on a pair of their boots. I love them so much. They also sent me some lovely gifts including some Dr Martin's rock, a bag and a lot more.

Since this picture arrived I have worn my Dr Martens every day even at school! I have black patent boots for school shoes.... which is really cool!
Please tell me if you like my print Biba xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! There really cool. If I saw them in the shops I'd buy them straight away. I'm hopefully going to get some Doc Martins for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Those, I would Totally Buy Those

    ReplyDelete



BLOG DESIGN BY @geekisnewchic