Thursday 20 November 2014

Hype Bag Review

It's no secret that I'm a bit of a bag addict and I'm always on the look out for the ultimate school bag. Now I've found it in this awesome Hype bag.
Big enough to carry everything I need but not so big that I weigh it down with stuff that I don't really need. It's much easier to carry than a leather satchel and it look really cool too.



My bag is the Hype Black Speckle £29.99. You can check out the full Hype bag range on their webstore.

You can follow Hype on Twitter @hypeclothinguk, Instagram @justhypeofficial, Facebook and Pinterest.

Disclosure
I was kindly sent this bag to review on my blog but the words and opinions are my own. Thanks to @Geekisnewchic for the photography.

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some camps have a targeted focus like religious study, academics, and competitive sports. The variety of camps available today is almost innumerable, meaning there will be some specialized camps that may have availability left even into the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I've always wanted fabulous model bag styles like this, Love your writing style, and some good tips for buying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are great photos very creative !!

    ReplyDelete



BLOG DESIGN BY @geekisnewchic